Friday 27 December 2013

Hello people,

Okay this is my first post on here! I started blogging about 6 years ago, but I wasn't very consistent - so pray for me saints that I keep this up.


The purpose of this page is to share with you our story – mine and Victoria’s. We count ourselves hugely privileged to be serving as pastors in this generation, and want to let you know how it came about.

So, what can you expect on here? Well, I have always been interested in all things relationships, I have studied relationship from different angles and spheres of life and with me being recently married, I decided to go on this fantastic journey of discovering more about relationships and how I can be better and purposeful in my marriage, business and life generally.

My blog name is inspired by my first published book (It's Now Her heartbeat), Its not my first book, but I managed to get it published and its proving to be a bestseller, in fact I'm intrigued at places where the book is discussed.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Finally!!! A post! I've been longing for this. Please don't stop now, if you even dare to, I'll be on your neck! Share your journey with us and we will be able to survive the storm when we get there. Thank you so much for doing this. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you so much, that is so encouraging. That's it! I'm now stirred up

      Delete
  2. Welcome to blogsville PFMJ! Loving the content already.. I look forward to a great journey with a lot of wisdom, great insights, controversies (lol), advice, deep sturves and keeping it reall!
    PS the pic is so cute! Nice one
    PPS Hope we get guest posts from the Mrs as well :-)

    ReplyDelete